Top schools and programs will require you to answer personal opinion essay prompts thus allowing the admission committee to easily evaluate applicants. Creative prompts enable the applicants to analyze and carefully reflect on their answers; prompts are also used in order to stimulate thinking skills giving you the advantage to write the best possible essay.
Here are sample personal essay prompts used by many schools:
- Describe an experience where you were unsuccessful in achieving your goal. What lessons did you learn from this experience?
- If you were given the ability to change one moment in your life, would you do so? Why or why not? If so, what moment would you change and why?
- Presuming there was only one open admission spot remaining, why should this college choose to accept your application and not that of another student?
- Describe some tasks that you have accomplished over the past two years that have no connection to academic studies.
- Devise a question that is not on this college admission form and provide a complete, thoughtful answer to it.
- Imagine that you have written a 400-page autobiography of your life to this point. What would page 150 of that autobiography say?
- Describe the most embarrassing moment of your life and explain what you learned from that experience and how it has made you a better or stronger person today.
- Tell a story that directly or indirectly illustrates the type of person you are.
To maximize the success of your paper, it is important that you define application essay as this will help you address its purpose. The personal essay prompts basically allows you to showcase your uniqueness and proficiency. Take the time to consider every answer to personal essay prompts as this will play an important role in determining whether or not you are a great addition to the program.
FREE Callback Request
What a powerful personal statement!
It really does look great to me!Your admission essays service
is a WONDER!