If your college or graduate school application requires a Personal Statement, Admissions Essay’s team of expert writers are capable of creating a colorful statement that will set you apart from other applicants. Admission Committee members from major universities and colleges advise you to include a Personal Statement with all applications even if it is not required. The process is quite simple:
- Once you have contracted to use our Personal Statement Writing services, you will be paired with one of our professional writers. Your writer will contact you through the medium of your choice (telephone, e-mail, Skype, etc.) for an interview. This is essential to formulate the tone and topic of your Personal Statement through a series of questions and interactive brainstorming. This is absolutely necessary to insure that your Personal Statement portrays who you are eloquently to the admissions committee.
- Your Personal Statement writer will craft an initial draft for your review. At this time you are asked to suggest edits (cuts and additions) and determine the accuracy of all biographical information.
- After the initial edits, you will send your essay back to your Admissions Essay’s Personal Statement writer for re-write.
- Once your writer has received your requested changes, your Personal Statement will complete all edits as requested. If necessary, you will be contacted during the editing phase of your Personal Statement.
- You will receive the final draft of your essay once it is completed. The entire process, from inception of contract to finished product spans an estimated 3-7 days.
All of our team members at Admissions Essay are college graduates, and fully understand the importance of a memorable Personal Statement. Each of our professional writers is held to the exacting standards that guarantees your Personal Statement to be unique and will most certainly exceed your expectations!
Should you choose to write your own Personal Statement, Admissions Essay also provides editing/proofreading services as follows:
- Once you have contracted with Admissions Essay to edit and put the finishing touches on your own work, you will be asked to forward a copy of your Personal Statement via e-mail or fax.
- A professional writer/editor from Admission Essay’s Personal Statement staff will carefully proofread your Personal Statement assuring that your work is structurally sound.
- Your assigned professional admission essays writer will forward a list of proposed edits to you.
We look forward to assisting you along this most amazing journey! As you compile your college applications, if you require more than 1 essay, we do offer discounted pricing for multiple contracts.